20080702

Better off that way.

ARG. Pressure level's going up up up up! Back to those restless days where I could literally fall asleep anywhere. It's ironic that there's so little modules but yet so much work to do? And we just completed like a few individual assignments. There's still like 3 reports which are waiting for us to complete, and another reflection journal for APEL. ): Thank God I have such wonderful group mates seriously, I'm so afraid to be their downfall! I really hope to work as hard for all the coming projectsss! Sigh. This is so stressful. I realise how lousy I am when coming up problem solutions for a scenario. I hate project work!!! ): I'd be reallllly lost without these people's guidance! Thanks NINGNING, JUJU, Syaaaaa sis and JAASS. Ok random.

I'm starting to get worn out by work. SIGH. I think it's because when school and work comes together, you'd go haywire. How now? I don't know how long I'm going to take. I seriously don't want SIP to come so early now. HELLHELLHELL. Time is flying so fast, in a moment of time, year 3 is going to be gone. But I have made some plans after getting my stupid diploma. (: Some simple ones. Hope to be able to priortise them by then.

So much shit had been happening lately, and all I want to do now is to sleep through everything. I'm really sick and tired and I don't know how many times I must repeat this phrase. When that phase was over, another one comes and taunt me. It get's harder each day and I really just wna lay my head and rest after everything. Sigh.... Still.... I'm going strong now. Thanks hunny Su for all these years, I LOVE YOU TO PARTICLES, HUNS. You know it! Back to Sales Manual-ing! Work and party, tomorrow! Fingers crossed.


:)

I'm soooooo in love with this song.
"The perfect song while basking underneath the sun... (:"
Say by John Mayer
Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems
Better put ‘em in quotations

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say

Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you'd be better off instead
If you could only

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You better know that in the end
It's better to say too much
Than never to say what you need to say

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as your eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Wide

Say what you need to say...

This song is still playing on repeat even when you're gone..
"you wiped my tears, got rid of my fears. why did you hv to go..?
don't tell me what to do, don't tell me what to say..
you're better off that way..
i'm better off alone anyway...."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyhey..did eden tell u abt our plans 2 go taiwan or HK nxt yr after sch ends???

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remembered playing that song while we tan under the bright Indonesian sun and the fierce eyes of the locals! Hahaha. :)

~Ahmad

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

ahmad: hey friend, yes! i was thinking that exact moment whenever i hear this song. so damn memorable pls! :D

seehua: hahah nope! but i sure know, IM INVITED LAR :D

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, but i tink dere's a change of plans..mayb juz malaysia end of yr or wat..budget abit..more ppl can go! :) love ya!!!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home